domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Musics that I listen to when I'm...

1) Happy: Peter, Bjorn and John - Young folks, Love Long Distance - the Gossip, Feeling Good - Muse/Nina Simone,
2) Sad: Happy Ending - Mika, Only One - Yellowcard, Under the Sun - Do As Infinity, Need You Now - Lady Antibellum, What Kind of Fool Am I - Regine Velasquez
3) Bored: Perca Peso - Móveis Colonias de Acaju, Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs, DOA - Foo Fighters,
4) Hyped: Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage, Psycho Killer - Talking Heads, Focus - Hocus Pocus,
5) Mad: AGITATED SCREAMS OF MAGGOTS [UNPLUGGED] - Dir en Grey, DOZING GREEN - Dir en Grey

Obviously, it depends on the occasion, the inspiration and the feelings that I'm feeling. But, most of the times It's that the list. If I remember another songs, I add it (:

P.s. I don't know why this time I've posted in english @_@

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me you're not vicious...