sábado, 2 de julho de 2011

Day 19 - Nicknames you have; why do you have them

Well, my name is quite... unusual (for saying the less), so, since I was a child I have a lot os nicknames. I'll list some of them.

~ Mary (as Maria in English): that's how my sister calls me. It's very cute when she calls me like this. And, since I've been addicted to the Japanese world, she started to call me Mary-chan. Cute huh? x)

~ Bimbom: That's how my brother Bernardo used to call me when I was a child. That's not a reason for that, this word means nothing. But he's very good in creating nicknames. He calls my mom as Maymous XD

~ Rei: When I was a child, me and my friend used to act as Sailor Moon, and I was the Mars. It did become my nickname when I started to use the internet and everybody used an anime nickname, so do I. Now a lot of my non-virtual friend calls me like that.

~ Krish: That's how my friends from singing classes calls me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me you're not vicious...