sábado, 30 de julho de 2011

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

Obviously, the biggest change was, like always, is the hair. I'd dyed my hair 5 times last year and in 2011 I was too tired for it, so I dyed it in black again. As you can see, It did not gone really black, but I don't know if I want to keep dying it. It's very complicated for make it good, strong and beautiful since it was in fantastic colors. And still you spend a lot of money to keep it in a right color. I cannot say that I don't miss it, cause I do, but I'm happy with my hair now.

I think this year is the one that I have most changed. I think that I'm 10 times more mature than last year and it's not because of the hair color ¬¬ And that's strange when I see people that I've met in school, cause I think they are very childish. I don't want to think like that, but I can't help it. And nevertheless I was forced to be more mature this year too. Becoming a woman, it's not so easy. I miss my time in school. I wish I could back than and ... I don't know... have more of the incredible feeling that was hovering in Notre Dame and in Notre Dame's students last year.

Um comentário:

  1. I tried to make it with pictures of the the same period, to really see the difference in one yeah. Both pictures was taken in july, in my room, with web cam.

    ResponderExcluir

Tell me you're not vicious...